The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions that people take on your website. Once you've set up the Facebook pixel, the pixel will fire when someone takes an action on your website. Examples of actions include choosing service or making a booking on Pabau online bookings. The pixel receives these actions, or "events," which you can view on your Facebook pixel page in Events Manager. From there, you'll be able to see the actions that your customers take and have options to reach those customers again through future Facebook ads.
- Create Business Manager account if you don’t have one (click here for more info)
- Create a pixel in Business Manager (click here for more info)
- Open the pixel you created and copy your Pixel ID
- Enter your Pixel ID in Pabau online bookings settings (Setup -> Settings -> Online Bookings -> Analytics) and enter Event name (you can enter/change this name later)
- If you successfully entered your Pixel ID you will notice Status: Active on your Facebook pixel page
- Click on Settings tab on the left
- Scroll down and find Event setup and click on Go to Event Setup Tool
- Enter your online bookings URL and click Open Website (This is where you can set up your events. For example, if you set up a event on Book an appointment button, the pixel will fire every time a customer clicks on that button.)
For more information about how to use Event Setup Tool click here.