This report will give you a list of clients who are visiting the business for the first time.
Additionally, you will have information such as: Client ID, Client, First Visit, Service Category, Service, Booking Method, Marketing Source, Employee, # Visits since first visit, and Location.
With this report you will have information about your clients that possess or not possess all of the mentioned above.
- Client ID - The ID of the client on the system.
- Client - The name of the client.
- First Visit - The date on which the client has first come to the clinic.
- Service Category - The category of the service which the client had booked in his first visit.
- Service - The service that the client had booked on his first appointment.
- Booking Method - The booking method the client used for the booking.
- Marketing Source - The marketing source which brought the client to the business.
- Employee - The employee who performed the service/treatment.
- # Visits since first visit - The number of visits the client made after his first appointment.
- Location - The location on which the service/treatment was performed.