This report will help you generate a list of all client cancellations/no-shows as well as which staff member processed them.
Additionally, you will have information such as: Employee, Client, Phone, Mobile, Service, Appt Date, Appt Start Time, Created Date, Appt Status, Cancellation Reason, Cancellation Date, Notice Period, and Location.
With this report you will have information about your clients that possess or not possess all of the mentioned above.
- Employee - The employee who created the booking.
- Client - The client that booked the appointment.
- Phone - The phone number of the client.
- Mobile - The mobile number of the client.
- Service - The service for which the appointment was made for.
- Appt Date - The date of the appointment.
- Appt Start Time - The start time of the appointment.
- Created Date - The date on which the appointment was created.
- Appt Status - The status of the appointment.
- Cancellation Reason - The reason why the appointment was cancelled.
- Cancellation Date - The date on which the appointment was cancelled.
- Notice Period - The moment that the client gave their notice to cancel their appointment.
- Location - The location where the appointment was booked.