This report will give you a list of invoices and any payments associated with them.
Additionally, you will have information such as: Invoice No., Invoice Date, Item Name, Employee, Client, Payments, Price, Discount, Total, Payment Method, and Location.
With this report you will have information about your clients that possess or not possess all of the mentioned above.
- Invoice No. - The number of the invoice.
- Invoice Date - The date on which the invoice was initially opened.
- Item Name - The name of the item that has been sold.
- Employee - The employee who made the sale.
- Client - The client who made the purchase.
- Payments - The payment amount taken from the client in regards to the purchase that they made.
- Price - The price of the sold item.
- Discount - The discount amount made on the sale.
- Total - Total amount that the client needs to pay.
- Payment Method - The payment method that the client used.
- Location - The location on which the sale was made.