This report will give you a list of invoices raised against a client.
Additionally, you will have information such as: Type, Invoice No., Date, Employee, Client, Sale Category, Item Name, Item Total, Payment Type, and Location.
With this report you will have information about your clients that possess or not possess all of the mentioned above.
- Type - The type of the invoice.
- Invoice No. - The number of the invoice.
- Date - The date on which the invoice was intially opened.
- Employee - The employee who made the sale.
- Client - The client who made the purchase.
- Sale Category - The category of the sale, for example, service/produtc/package.
- Item Name - The name of the sold item.
- Item Total - The total monetary amount of the sold item.
- Payment Type - The type of payment that the client used.
- Location - The location where the sale was made.