This report will give you a performance measurement of your service against retail sales.
Additionally, you will have information such as: Employee, Client, Service Count, Service Total, Retail Count, Retail Total, and UpSale %.
With this report you will have information about your clients that possess or not possess all of the mentioned above.
- Employee - The stats for that employee for the selected period.
- Client - The client who has made a purchase(s).
- Service Count - Shows you how many treatments the client has booked.
- Service Total - The total monetary amount from the booked appointments.
- Retail Count - Shows you how many retail products the client has purchased.
- Retail Total - The total monetary amount from the sold retail products.
- UpSale % - The amount made from up sales in percentage.