This report will give you a list of clients who have an outstanding invoice.
Additionally, you will have information such as: Client, Invoice No., Issue Date, Employee, Total Amount, Paid Amount, Outstanding Amount, and Location.
With this report you will have information about your clients that possess or not possess all of the mentioned above.
- Client - The client which has an outstanding invoice.
- Invoice No. - The number of the invoice.
- Issue Date - The date on which the invoice has been issued.
- Employee - The employee who made the sale.
- Total Amount - The total monetary amount of the invoice.
- Paid Amount - The paid amount from the client.
- Outstanding Amount - The amount that's left unpaid from the client.
- Location - The location where the sale was made.