This report will give you a list of which clients used your promotions or discounts when making a purchase.
Additionally, you will have information such as: Sale Date, Employee, Client, Item Name, Promotion, Original Price, Discount Amount, New Price, Percentage, and Location.
With this report you will have information about your clients that possess or not possess all of the mentioned above.
- Sale Date - The date on which teh sale was made.
- Employee - The employee who made the sale.
- Client - The client who made the purchase.
- Item Name - The name of the sold service/product.
- Promotion - The name of the promotion.
- Original Price - The original price of the sold service/product.
- Discount Amount - The monetary discount amount.
- New Price - The new price with the applied discount.
- Percentage - The discount amount in percentage.
- Location - The location where the sale was made.