This report will give you a list of all your retail sales for a given date range.
Additionally, you will have information such as: Employee, Product, Product Category, Client, Quantity, Total Amount, Payment Type, and Sale Date.
With this report you will have information about your clients that possess or not possess all of the mentioned above.
- Employee - The employee who made the sale.
- Product - The product/stock that has been sold.
- Product Category - The category under which the product/stock is.
- Client - The client who made the purchase.
- Quantity - The amount of the product/stock that has been sold.
- Total Amount - Total monetary amount made from the sale/.
- Payment Type - The payment type used by the client.
- Sale Date - The date on which the sale has been made.