Pabau gives you the option to associate a vaccine you have created with a disease that you have in the system.
In order to associate these two, we need to:
1. Go to 'Setup' in the top right corner of your Pabau screen.
2. Now select "Vaccine"
3. Click on "Diseases"
This is where you'll find a list of all your previously created diseases.
4. Select a disease by clicking at the 'Edit' button next to the disease name.
5. Now click at the 'Vaccine Association' Tab.
6. Press the 'Associate Vaccine' button.
7. This will give us the option from where we can select/edit the following information:
After we are done selecting these details, we hit the 'Associate Vaccine' button and the disease will now be associated to this country.
You can associate the disease with as many vaccines as you would like by simply clicking at the Associate Vaccine button again.