Hopefully you have noticed that the calendar is running super quick on the new servers. We have spent some time optimising it even further. We wanted to get a quick update out with some quickfixes we have been working on this week.
- Fixed right click function in all areas.
- Removed right click function from bookouts as it is un-needed.
- Fixed an issue which made is so that when you do a bookout one person and use the 'OTHER' option, it doesn't carry through the text on all employees.
- Fixed an issue with the service list sometimes not reading spaces.
- Fixed an issue with some coding appearing when starting a search with the letter A.
- Added in the ability to rebook 3 months.
- A lot of you were complaining the point of sale system combined with a scrolling mouse is annoying, so we disabled scrolling on the POS.
- We added an animation to the 'Balance Due' so your team are slightly more aware when a payment has been assigned.
- Fixed an unavailable bookout dragging issue.
- Fixed a design issue when moving your mouse to the very right column, it was difficult to read the text (the tooltip will now align left in the the last column).
- If you are logged out the calendar will now redirect on refresh (rather than display a weird error).
- The POS screen will now throw an error if you try to redeem an account balance that you do not have.
- We have added the outstanding balance & available credit balance built into the point of sale screen so it is slightly more 'in your face'.
Enjoy! (as always, please CTRL+F5 when you login to ensure that you download the update correctly).