Welcome To Pabau!
Thanks for choosing Pabau! Getting started with Pabau can be as easy as clicking on the calendar, creating a new Patient, then booking them in.
However, you'll really want to personalise your account so that you can get the most out of Pabau. In this article, we'll run through a couple of the basic settings that you can alter to make your account your own!
You'll want to start with the really basic stuff: who you are, where you're from, and who will have access to your account. Here's some articles on where to get started with that info
- Enter your Business Information with your address and contact details.
- Have more than one User and/or Practitioner? Here's how to set up Administrative Users and Add New Practitioners.
- You can then go ahead and setup your Marketing Sources, Rooms, Payment Types.
Scheduling is the key to the Pabau program! You'll want to make sure that you have all of the information put in before jumping in day-to-day so that your administrative team and your clients have the best information available to them.
- Set up your Rota with Availability and other details.
- Want to use our Automated Appointment Reminders and Confirmations? Here's the guides on Confirmations, Email Reminders, and SMS Reminders!
- Set up Online Bookings.
Invoicing and Payments
After Scheduling, money is also pretty important! You'll want to establish the services you provide (Billable Items) and how you receive money for those services (Payment Types).
Customising Treatment Notes
Will your Practitioners be using our Treatment Notes function? Here's how to set up unique templates so that you can create the Notes that you need.
Would You Like To Know More?
With those basics set up, you have your account personalised to your clinic now! However there's still plenty more settings that you can use to make Pabau efficient to use, and even more personalised. Follow through to find more Advanced settings with Pabau.