The finder is a convenient way of finding people directly within the Calendar. It is very effective when you don't have an appointment to click on, and a client is on the phone requesting details.
We have a good video here which demos how to use the finder:
1. To use the finder, first you need to be in the 'Calendar'.
2. Now click the 'Finder' (magnifying glass) top left corner in the Calendar.
3. Now, in the pop-up window, just start typing clients name.
4. To jump to a contacts card, just click on the contacts name (or hit enter).
5. Or, if you are in any other Pabau window click on the search bar area on the top right corner.