*** Please see template file at bottom of this article ***
Begin by downloading the CSV template at the bottom of this page. This template can be opened in Microsoft Excel or the Mac equivalent.
Below you can see how the contacts should be grouped in. Feel free to come up with your own way of categorising the contacts, people tend to group it similar to the sample CSV.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Post code
- Group Tag
- Client ID
Once you have completed the .csv template, you need to import your contacts in our system.
1. Click on 'Setup'.
2. Now click on 'Import'.
3. Here select 'Import Data'.
4. On the right-hand side, click on 'Import Contacts' tab.
5. Click on 'Choose a file' to upload the contacts list, and follow the steps.
6. In the next screen take a look at the list again, and click on 'Import Contacts' button on the right hand side.
7. Now your contacts will be imported.
*CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD OUR CONTACTS IMPORT TEMPLATE