The Loyalty system is a great marketing tool. With this system, you can reward people for performing certain actions. This will encourage them to spend even more in order for them to accumulate points, thus leading to increased sales.
1. To access the Loyalty system first go to 'Marketing':
2. Then click the 'Loyalty' icon:
3. Here you can see all your 'Loyalty Campaigns':
4. In 'Loyalty Setup' you can choose how much your points are worth.
If you want your point to be worth one unit of your local currency please select 1. For example, one point is equal to one pound.
5. To create a new campaign, click on '+New Loyalty Campaign':
6. Now name your campaign and hit 'Create Loyalty Campaign':
7. Here you can create various promotions in your campaign by clicking on 'Create New Promotion':
8. In this section you can define your promotion:
- Pick the start/end dates and number of points for the promotion type.
- Choose the right promotion type from the drop-down menu.
9. Once your promotion is done, click 'Add promotion' and you can move to the next one.
10, Say, for example you wish to give 5% back to a client in points.
You could set the point value as 1 in loyalty set up, and in the promotion page select the 'points paid as a % of transaction value' drop down. Next you would set the % as 5.
So if the client spends 100 pounds for example, they get 5 pounds in points, (5 points)
You could alternatively set the value as 0.1 and then set the % at 50.
This would also give them 5 pounds worth points as the above example but they would now have 50 points.
Check this helpful video on Loyalty Points: