Everyone loves discounts. Customers just love to see that 10%, 20% or 50% off sign and once they have tried and liked your product, they will be willing to pay the full price, so it is a win win situation for you and your customers.
We have a good video here which demos how to create a discount:
1. First go to 'Setup'.
2. Now switch to the 'Data' tab.
3. Click on the 'Discounts' tab.
4. Here you can see all discounts previously created. Click on '+ New Discount Type' to create a new one.
5. Here you can enter the discount name, description & rate. Then pick if you want to use percentages or flat rates discount. Adding a start/end date is also a great option.
6. When you are done just hit 'Create Discount Rate'.