*** Please see template file at bottom of this article ***
* Please note the attachment is only a sample. Feel free to re-use the service names & category layout if you have similar treatments, but please do ensure your pricing & timings are correct.
** Please only include single treatments (not packages).
Begin by downloading the CSV template at the bottom of this page. This template can be opened in Microsoft Excel or the Mac equivalent.
We have a good video here which demos how to build your services list:
Below is an explanation as to each column and how it should be populated:
- Service Name - the name of the service & how it is displayed within Pabau;
- Time (Minutes) - the time in duration that the service will take;
- Service Description - most of the time people leave this blank, but by adding a description will give descriptive text below the online bookings;
- Category - this is the category that the service should be grouped in. You can come up with your own way of categorising the services, people tend to group it similar to the sample CSV;
- Price - the price the service is sold at. If you have different price tiers for different employees, this price should be the LOWEST tier (i.e the very minimum the service is sold at by an employee);
- After Gap - this will add additional time onto the end of the appointment (good if you are wanting to add a 10 minute gap after the appointment in order to allow leeway for online bookings);
- Bookable Online? (1 or 0) - this allows you to set if you want the particular service to be able to be booked by clients online.
Once you have completed the .csv template, please send it over to email@example.com and we will import them into your system.
*CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD OUR SERVICES IMPORT TEMPLATE