We design, test, and support our web-based software to run on the most current non-mobile versions of Chrome. However, some browsers have limitations from time to time.
- For PC/Windows users we recommend using the latest version of Chrome available for Microsoft's operating systems. In regards to operating systems, you must be using Windows 7 or newer with the latest Windows Updates applied
- For iPhone/iPad users, please use the latest Safari browser available for the iPhone with the factory default settings. All PABAU features work on your browser except for the Staff Dashboard (which uses Adobe Flash, not yet supported by the iPhone/iPod Touch).
- We currently do not support accessing PABAU from browsers on the Android operating system.
- If you are wanting to go paperless, you will need to use the iPad app, please download from the app store.
Medical Forms / Consents
We design, test the paperless element of Pabau strictly to iOS (iPad). If you are wanting to use the consent feature, you must have a later version of iOS. Check the guide for our recommendations here.
Online Scheduling & Booking:
Can be accessed from any machine with access to the internet (PC or Mac).
Highspeed (Broadband) internet is recommended for Business Mode operations.
Cookies must be enabled.
- For the best output, please run your system using the latest version of Chrome.
- Minimum: Pentium 4 or equivalent 1.6–2.4 GHz Processor, 2 GB RAM.
- Recommended: Pentium Dual-Core or equivalent 2.2–2.7 GHz, 2GB RAM.
NOTE: We strongly urge business owners to purchase new computers for their software implementation, rather than spending money and time to upgrade an older machine.