User groups allow us to define which set of users belong to which group (Ie. Doctors, Admin Team etc).
1. Click 'Setup' located in the top right corner.
2. Select the 'Business Tab'.
3. Now click on 'User Groups'.
4. Here you will be able to see a list of users groups, if you have created one previously.
If you like to create a new one, just click on '+ New User Group' button in the top right corner.
5. Proceed to give the group a name, enable/disable restrict to own clients, enable/disable restrict calendar to users group (when enabled, this group will not have access to the calendar of other employees except of the own calendar), choose a following locations, give a description for the group, select users (who will be part of this group). Find the user, click on his name and click on Add to Group. Now you will see this user as part of Users in Group on the right-hand side.
When done, just click on Create Users Group, located at the bottom of the page.