Now you can view your Pabau diary from other calendars, such as iCal, Mac Calendar, Google Calendar & Outlook.
One thing to keep in mind is that this integration is a one-way street, so basically, if you make updates to your diary while logged into Pabau, those updates will be available to your external calendar. But, if you make updates to your diary on your external calendar, they won't be reflected back to your Pabau.
To view your diary in external calendar programs, you will need your calendar sync URL, which you can find here:
Below you can find sample instructions how to integrate your Pabau diary with some of the most popular calendars, such as Mac Calendar, iCal, Google Calendar & Outlook.
- Click 'File' and choose 'New Calendar Subscription'.
- Enter the calendar’s web address, then click 'Subscribe'.
- Enter a name for the calendar in the 'Name field', then click the adjacent pop-up menu and choose a colour.
- Click the 'Location' pop-up menu, then choose an account for the subscription.
- If you choose your iCloud account, the calendar is available on all your computers and devices that are set up with iCloud.
- If you choose 'On My Mac', the calendar is saved on your computer.
- To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate 'Remove checkboxes'.
- Click the Auto-Refresh pop-up menu, then choose how often to update the calendar.
- To prevent alerts from appearing for this calendar, select 'Ignore alerts'.
- Click OK.
- To make changes later, click the name of the calendar, then choose Edit > Get Info.
- If you want to stop subscribing to your calendar, you can unsubscribe from it.
- Control-click the calendar in the calendar list, then choose 'Unsubscribe'.
- If you don’t see the calendar list on the left, choose View > Show Calendar List.
Connecting your Pabau calendar to iPhone or iPad.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail > Contacts > Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account, under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar. This is typically a web address that ends in .ics.
7. Enter any username, password, or SSL info you need to. Most times you don't have to with public subscriptions.
8. Tap the Next button.
9. Tap the Save button.
That's it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app.
Connecting your Pabau calendar to Google Calendar.
- Open Google Calendar.
- Next to "Add a coworker's calendar" on the left, click the 'Plus' button.
- Select From URL.
4. Enter the calendar's address in the field provided. The address needs to be an ICAL link. When done, just click on the Add Calendar button.
Connecting your Pabau calendar to Microsoft Outlook.
Click on File, then Account Settings, then Account Settings again.
- Click on the Internet Calendars tab, and then click New.
- Enter the calendar URL and click Add.
- Give your calendar a name, tick the download attachments box, then click OK, and then click Close.
- At this point, if you check your calendar, you won't see any of your Pabau appointments. You will either need to wait for your regular send/receive cycle (which is usually 30 minutes by default), or manually click Send/Receive. To do this, click on the Send/Receive tab, and then click Send/Receive All Folders.
5. Go to your calendar, check the box that says "Appointments", and your Pabau calendar will show up in Outlook.
And that's it! You're all set with syncing your Pabau calendar with your Outlook calendar!