At present, we have the ability to process payments via one of our integration partners:
1. First go to www.stripe.com and Register an account.
2. Once logged in, click 'Your account' in the top right corner, then select 'Activate account'
3. Proceed to complete all of the information in full.
4. Once done, select the 'LIVE' toggle button in the top left corner.
5. Now we need to obtain your PUBLIC and SECRET key to link to your Pabau account. Select 'Account settings' in the top right corner.
6. Now select 'API Keys'.
7. Make a note of 'Live Secret Key' and 'Live Publishable Key' (we will need this for the next step).
8. Visit the bookings settings page here!
9. Proceed to enter the 'Stripe Public & Secret Key' found in the step above.
Turning on Deposits
You can take a payment deposit for online bookings by switching on our payments feature following the instructions below.
1. Click the 'Setup' button.
2. Select the 'Settings' button.
3. Now choose 'Online Bookings'.
4. Here you can click on the drop-down menu, and select 'Yes, require deposit'.
*To take deposits you will need to setup a merchant account with one of our merchant providers.